Wednesday, December 2, 2015

Next New Thing

There are so many developments that can be made in the technology and media industries that are beyond our wildest dreams. The next new thing, that can arise in the next couple of years, is pairing Virtual Reality with some social network, such as Facebook. One would be able to see his friends, move around them, talk, "eat," and hangout from the comfort of his/her home. It would be a new form of face-to-face interaction, and is something that many might want to do.

3 comments:

  1. That sounds so interesting and would be really cool. only negative might be the lack of actually interacting with ones peers and instead being way to involved with this virtual world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like this idea - can I make myself look how I want to look or will it take my images and make an avatar? I know with the avatar I may be more recognizable but hey nothing wrong with me looking like wonder woman either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds very cool and unlike reality. I cannot imagine what it will be like but I also do agree that it would change the way that we communicate because we will spend less time in the real world.

    ReplyDelete